Use that 20/20 hindsight that is so very crystal clear in “Graduated Realization.”
The tracks behind this song are numerous, so please check out the provided links to the artists and their work. Simply click on the mentioned track titles, album titles, or artists’ names to go to their various pages. All of these tracks are being used under various Creative Commons Licenses.
The music included behind this story was take from the Free Music Archive and includes:
- “Like Starlight through a Veil” from the album Sound-trax by Philipp Weigl.
- “I Need to Start Writing Things Down” from the album The Dark Glow of the Moon by Chris Zabriskie.
- “Old Regrets” form the album Music for Podcasts 3 by Lee Rosevere.
- “You Were My Robot Lover” from the album The February Album by Quiet Music for Tiny Robots.
- “20/20 Vision” from the album Ad Astra,Vol. 2 by PC III.
- “A Thousand Skins (Part 2) (No Vocals)” from the album Ashes by Josh Woodward.
All of the Creative Commons Licenses being used are Attribution 4.0 International Licenses, save for Mr. Woodward’s track, which is being used under an Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Thank you to these artists and the Free Music Archive for making their work available to enhance such projects as this one.